It’s been very dull and boring at work lately, especially with half the people on vacation for this week, so I picked up on my book again. So far I got 7% of my estimate done.
With this, I also updated my progress bar with an HTML coded version that’s easier to update than that photoshopped version I kept having to edit.
I do think I’ll be stuck for a while when this chapter is done. I would have to review my notes before writing the rest so I don’t end up writing something completely different. It’s easy to lose myself in these stories and work past my personal limit of 100 pages.
Gawd, I’m so bored…